By Eleni Berki
UK: Brighton, Hove & Sussex Sixth Form College (BHASVIC), School of Computer Science, Division of Languages – 1996
- Computer Science (A-Level)
- Information Technology (A-Level)
UK and Greece: – 1996/1997: Software Quality short consultancy courses co-organisation and joint dissemination in industry (European Union-funded) with Elli Georgiadou.
- Industrial Systems: Analysis and Design
- Software Tools and Methods Support for Industrial Processes
- Software Quality Management and Industrial Training
- Total Quality Management for Software Industries
UK: Thames Valley University, School of Information Management – 1997
- Research Methods for Information Systems Management (BSc/MSc levels)
UK/China: University of North London, Faculty of Science, Computing & Engineering
- BSc (Hons) and Conversion MSc in Computing, 1997-1999
- Databases and Database Management Systems – BSc level
- Systems Analysis and Design – BSc level
- Programming in Pascal & C languages – BSc level
- Discrete Mathematics for Computing – BSc level
- Discrete Mathematics and Functional Programming – BSc level in UK & China (also online)
- Information Systems Development Methods – BSc & MSc levels in UK & BSc level in China (also online materials)
- Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) Tools – BSc & MSc levels
- Evaluation of Information Systems Development Methods and Tools – BSc & MSc levels (with Elli Georgiadou)
UK (University of North London)/Spain (Valladolid University) /Greece (Aristoteleion University of Thessaloniki): European MSc co-development programme (European Union – funded)
- Trans-European MSc in Advanced Software Engineering 1998-1999
- M3 – Course Module: Research Methods and Project Management for MSc Dissertations in (i) Artificial Intelligence, (ii) Computer Science and (iii) Software Quality Engineering (in English, Greek and Spanish).
Finland: University of Jyväskylä, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Software Business European MSc Programme 2000-2001 (European Union – funded)
- Requirements Engineering for Software Development I
- Requirements Engineering for Software Development II
- Industrial MSc Thesis: Research Project Management Seminar (in Finnish and in English).
- Group Technologies European MSc Programme 2002-2004 (European Union – funded)
- Organisational Learning, Knowing and Remembering
- Learning and Co-ordination in Organisations
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Creation and Management
- Virtual Communities
- Industrial MSc Thesis: Research Methods and Project Management Seminar (in Finnish and English).
Finland: University of Tampere, Faculty of Information/Natural Sciences Feb 2006-2018
Courses Developed and Delivered for the: MSc Programme in Software Development, MSc Programme in Computer Sciences/Information Systems and Ph.D. study programme
- Testing, Security and Trust. Course’s website link: (https://www10.uta.fi/opas/opintojakso.htm?id=27232&lang=en&lvv=2016&uiLang=fi).
- Metamodelling for Software Development.
- MSc Thesis Seminar: Software Development – Current Issues, Trends, and Research Directions.
- Open Source and Software Quality. Course’s website link: (https://www10.uta.fi/opas/opintojakso.htm?rid=9079&idx=0&uiLang=en&lang=en&lvv=2015).
- Software Tools and Evaluation. Course’s website link: (https://www10.uta.fi/opas/opintojakso.htm?id=17508&lang=en).
- PhD students Research Seminar (in Finnish/English, with Prof. Pertti Järvinen).
- BSc mini-thesis report seminar (in Finnish).